Things I’m learning…
2. Severe brokeness is out there. I’d rather hurt EVERYDAY. CADA HORA. for these people then to be in another cubicle worrying about what test I need to study for. It hurts too much today after work. I don’t know how much more I can take seeing the constant brokeness with the details changing slightly with each appointment.
3. Can’t trust emotions. But I can trust, “Seek first His kindgom.” Always.
4. “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.” -Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8
5. Praying about where to live and work
6. “Consider what God has done: Who can straighten what he has made crooked? When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.” -Ecclesiastes 7: 13-14
7. Work hard play hard, but work harder
8. “The sleep of a laborer is sweet, whether he eats little or much, but the abundance of a rich man permits him no sleep.” -Ecclesiastes 5: 12
z on Pray Fit Z on Calcium Z on Unglued Z on Healing for Health Z on Quinoa is what’s up…